The Transregional Chief Administration of the SFS – Central Office for Servicing Major Taxpayers will be renamed as the Office of Major Taxpayers of the SFS. The corresponding amendments are stipulated by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dd. March 30, 2016, №247, SFS reports.
From now on, the Regional State Tax Inspections in Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Luhansk, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv will join the Office of Major Taxpayers, creating one legal entity, which will allow:
- to create a unified center for taking management solutions and control;
- to choose for each taxpayer a comfortable place for servicing within a year
- to obtain administrative services by major taxpayers in each territorial unit for SMTP.
- to reduce procedures of administrative appeal (transition from 2-level to 1-level)
- to optimize the organizational structure of SMTP with the relevant reduction of staff size and, as a result, strengthening of financial motivation of employees.
The tax consultant-coordinator, who will have the opportunity of immediate decision of questions, related to taxation, will be assigned to each company under the reform.
It should be reminded that the conception of reforming of the Central Office for Servicing Major Taxpayer in SFS was presented in last November.